A rich culinary offer of Istrian dishes and dishes with a hint of Istria: seafood delicacies, homemade fuži with truffles, fritaja, Istrian steak, sweet fritole and other delicacies, Istrian grape drops and other alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
Participating vendors at the first festival:
- Istrape Distillery
- Šparžin Tourist and Cultural Association
- Brewery Varuh
- Di Kappa Tartufi
- Restaurant Pr’Malna with Super Metko
- Sparkling Oysters
- Santomas Winery
- Altrokè and Kokoška Cottage
- Bordon Wines
- Belvedur Restaurant
- Krmac Farm & Kralj Wine Cellar
- KZ Agraria Koper, z.o.o., Koper
- Caprese Catering
- Kantina Romano
- Herbal Paradise of Slovenian Istria
- Nori Sushi
Music will be provided by Grešni Kozli.
A free and carefree Altroke Bus will take you to the event from Koper.
Departures from Koper (stop at Atlantis): 5.00 p.m., 6.00 p.m., 7.00 p.m., 8.00 p.m., 9.00 p.m.
Departures from Santomas Estate: 7.30 p.m., 8.30 p.m., 9.30 p.m., 9.30 p.m., 10.30 p.m., 11.30 p.m., 11.30 p.m., 11.30 p.m., 12.30 p.m.