On the edge of the village near the cemetery, there stands a simple single-nave church with flat ceiling and flatly closed presbytery – the Church of St Martin.

The bell tower was built in 1841.

The church was renovated in 1892.

Near the main altar is a painting of St Martin and the pictures of St Sebastian and an unknown saint painted on wood.