This is a 10-storey apartment building created in 1957.
Initially, it was composed of 90 small studio apartments.
These single-person housing units were intended for the workers of the Tomos factory who came from the former Yugoslav countries.
The apartment building was criticised by many since it disrupted the silhouette of the centre of the town.
The apartment building was renovated in 2018 and currently consists of different apartments.