In the middle of the village is an independently standing bell tower erected in 1876 (it was last renovated in 2006). Above the portal of the bell tower is a stone plaque with a partial Glagolitic inscription and the year 1876. It was constructed from stone and it mimics the Aquileia type of bell tower.
Standing besides the bell tower is a smaller church, dedicated to St Nicholas that was probably built in the 17th century. It was renovated in 1784 and again in 1995. The church has two wooden gilded altars.
In front of the village is also a chapel that was constructed in 1897. It has a square floor plan and a gable roof.