The Church of the Holy Cross is a single-nave church with 3/8 presbytery, a bell tower in the middle of the main façade, a clock, semicircular openings, a stone portal and a vestry. The side altars are from 1861.
Some sources indicate that the village had a small chapel dedicated to the Holly Cross as far back as the 16th century. The new church was supposedly dedicated in 1782, the year in which a cemetery was constructed around the church (in use until 1901) and a house was built for the chaplain. The church was restored in 1926, 1931 and lastly in 2001.