Two churches and a chapel give an especially beautiful impression of the village.
At the entrance to the village, you can admire a church from 1446, which is supposedly built on a previous pagan sanctuary: The Church of St Cosmas and Damian. It is a single-nave Baroque church made from stone blocks, with a preserved Gothic three-sided 3/8 presbytery and painting from the 15th century, with rich Baroque furnishing. The church is surrounded by a stone wall.
On the other side of the village stands the Church of St Andrew from the 15th century: a single-nave church in the Baroque style with Gothic three-sided presbytery and vestry. The façade is finished in the form of a triangle with a bell tower on top and it mimics the Aquileia type. The church has stone pavement and three altars. The church stands at the end of a natural pier, on which the village is built, and thus occupies the most exposed point of the settlement and represents an especially dominant standpoint in the area.
The sacral heritage is complemented by the Chapel of St Elias from 1446, with a richly shaped Baroque portal from the mid-18th century. The church, standing in the centre of the village has a rectangular single-nave space in its floor plan. Diakon Elio was supposedly born in Koštabona in the 1st century AC and he spent his life teaching Christianity throughout Istria.